Garage Door Maintenance
Time for Garage Door Maintenance – We Are There
The effort required to open the door must be similar to the effort required to close the door. If in the process the effort applied is too great, then you need maintenance of your garage door. Regular maintenance is necessary for the proper functioning of garage doors systems every three to six months and in case of extreme weather conditions, more. Timely servicing can prevent broken doors and other problems in the future.
When do you need maintenance?
- If it's been more than 2 years since your last maintenance
- If it's extra effort in opening and closing the garage door
- A poorly balanced door must be checked at least once a year.
- Noisy garage doors while opening and closing.
- Thorough examination of each component for any damage.
- Lubrication of door hinges, rollers, springs and tracks.
- We repair garage doors for their prolonged life.
- We check for proper tracking and mounting and tighten or replace loose fasteners to ensure your security.